•Friday, January 14th : Rolling Daytona has began! Come in to get Vouchers to win prizes!
•Saturday, February 5th : The winner of the Daytona Trip is announced! Must be in store to win so make sure to join us!
•Saturday, February 12th & Sunday February 13th : Valentine’s Day Weekend Event where we will give away an autographed Jesse James Dupree guitar and the pair of wristbands to the 2022 Sturgis Rally!
•Saturday, February 19th : Presidents' Day Event where we are giving away some Jesse James Dupree Swag Bags!
•Wednesday, March 4th : Daytona Bike Week Starts!
•Saturday, March 12th : Jackyl Concert and the winner of the 2022 Street Glide announced! (must be present to win)
•Sunday, March 13th : End of Daytona Bike Week :(
How it works!
Only an exclusive number of Harley-Davidson dealerships are selected to participate in Rolling Daytona, and we’re lucky enough to be one of them! Each store only gets 200 vouchers to enter the giveaway! The giveaway prizes include a 2022 Street Glide, a 4 Night Trip to Daytona Bike Week (PLUS $500 in gas money!), a gift certificate for a pair of ($600 value) wristbands is valid for 2022’s Sturgis rally to camp and see all of the concerts at the Full Throttle Saloon/Pappy Hoel Campground, a signed guitar from Jesse James Dupree, Swag Bags, and more!
How do you get a voucher? Go to the store and ask for one! Once you scan the QR code, you’re in! To unlock more entries, visit the store for their codeword of the day!
Want to know more? Stop by today and ask an associate how to enter Rolling Daytona!
...and don't forget about keywords!
Every day from now until February 19th, we will reveal a different keyword for an additional entry into The Rolling Daytona Street Glide Giveaway! The daily keyword can be found at our Rolling Daytona Display inside the dealership.
Want more entries? Stop by other departments in the dealership to get even more keywords!
Come in everyday for new keywords!
- Rolling Daytona Voucher EVENTS -
February 5th - Trip Giveaway Event
Someone will win a 4 night trip to Daytona Bike Week!
Come to Youngstown Harley-Davidson® Feb. 5th to register to win- THE DAYTONA BIKE WEEK TRIP. Between 10am - noon you will have a chance to get your special keyword. Once you have your voucher you will text to the number on the voucher, to register to win the trip to Daytona Bike Week, hotel for 4 nights March 9-13, $500 gas money and VIP meet & greet passes for the bike giveaway Jackyl concert on Saturday March 12.
At 5pm (eastern time), Saturday Feb 5th, we will go Facebook Live on the ROLLING USA Facebook page and we will announce the winner of the trip and which dealership they belong to.
You must be at the dealership to win!
• That same voucher also enters you for a chance to win the guitar autographed by Jesse James Dupree & The gift certificate for a pair of ($600 value) wristbands is valid for 2022’s Sturgis rally, to camp and see all of the concerts at the Full Throttle Saloon/Pappy Hoel Campground, at our 3pm prize drawing, Sunday, February 13th during our RUMBEL BEATS ROSES, EVERY TIME! Event.
• That same voucher also enters them for a chance to win the Jesse James Rolling Daytona Swag Bags at our 3pm drawing Saturday February 19th during our PRESIDENTS DAY, RED, WHITE & BLUE, NEW MODEL REVIEW! Event
You don't want to miss this event!
February 12th & 13th - Valentine's Day Weekend
11:30am - 3:00pm
• Someone will win a Jesse James Dupree autographed guitar!
• Someone will win a gift certificate for a pair of ($600 value) wristbands is valid for 2022’s Sturgis rally, to camp and see all of the concerts at the Full Throttle Saloon/Pappy Hoel Campground.
- 20% off all jewelry & barware all weekend.
- Free Valentine's Day sweets & coffee 11:30-3:00pm both days
- Voucher Drawing for the autographed Jesse James Dupree Guitar & The gift certificate for a pair of ($600 value) wristbands is valid for 2022’s Sturgis rally, to camp and see all of the concerts at the Full Throttle Saloon/Pappy Hoel Campground. Drawing on Sunday at 3:00pm (ONLY THOSE THAT RECEIVED A ROLLING DAYTONA VOUCHER WILL BE REGISTERED TO WIN)
- Angel's For Animals will be here Sunday Feb. 13th with adorable puppies for cute photo op's.
- Sunday: Enjoy Complimentary chocolates from Gorant Chocolatier of Austintown *while supplies last
Bring in a YHD same day receipt & get $1 off a flight of beer at Biker Brewhouse.
Or enjoy our Frozen Valentine's drink Special!
February 19th & 20th - Presidents Day Event: Red, White & Blue, New Model Review
• Swag Bags Giveaway!
SATURDAY - FREE pancake & coffee breakfast provided by Biker Brewhouse 10am – 12pm.
Voucher Drawing for the Rolling Daytona Swag Bags.
Drawing on Saturday at 3:00pm
(ONLY THOSE THAT RECEIVED A ROLLING DAYTONA VOUCHER WILL BE REGISTERED TO WIN)
- Test rides available on all pre-owned motorcycles. Ride it before you buy it. Receive a free gift with test ride. Must call and schedule appointment.
- Fresh, pre-owned selection, Blowout sale on all pre-owned motorcycles.
- Get 20% off riding gear with bike purchase
- Get 15% off aftermarket bike products with bike purchase
- Just Reduced up to 75% off licensed products
- 20% off cleaning products
Daytona Bike Week
March 4th - 12th
Daytona Beach is located on the central East Coast of Florida. It is 88 miles south of Jacksonville and 60 miles northeast of Orlando.
WHEN IS BIKE WEEK?
Bike Week centers around the Daytona 200 motorcycle race and a variety of motorcycle racing events and shows at the Daytona International Speedway as well as activities throughout the area.
HOW MANY PEOPLE ATTEND?
Our visitors come from all over the world. There are more languages spoken at Bike Week than at any other time of the year. In 2005, an estimated 500,000 - 600,000 people came for Bike Week. They stay in hotels, motels, condominiums, and at campgrounds throughout the county.
WHAT IS THERE TO DO?
The Speedway offers a full week of racing excitement including the BMW "Legends of Racing", dirt track races, the Daytona Supercross by Honda, the Harley-Davidson TwinSports, 600cc SuperSport International Challenge and the Daytona 200 by Arai. Other events include the Harley-Davidson Museum, indoor show and Dresser Light Show, and several other motorcycle shows including vintage and custom bikes, European & Japanese motorcycles, sidecars and trikes. There are concerts, fashion shows, technical seminars and demo rides. You can join in a Poker Run, go to a motorcycle swap meet, learn how to "Stud Your Duds," or enjoy one of the several free bar-b-ques.
While visiting here, the cyclists travel north to St. Augustine, south to the Kennedy Space Center and west to Orlando and even Tampa. However, one of the biggest activities of Bike Week is watching the other people and their machines, especially on Main Street in Daytona Beach.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
Daytona Beach International Airport is a Volusia county-owned facility located three miles southwest of the central business district of Daytona Beach. It is adjacent to the Daytona International Speedway and serves as a great alternative for visitors looking avoid the larger airports of Orlando and Jacksonville. The airport’s proximity to parking and lodging as well as its compact layout with shorter distances between ticket counters, ground transportation, baggage claim and terminals makes airline travel more enjoyable.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Contact the Special Events Department at the Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce: 386-255-0981